2. Drew Brees (NO) – Aside from the 3 interceptions, Brees put up monster numbers in week 10 with 422 passing yards and 2 TD’s. In his last 2 games, he has thrown for 761 yards and 5 TD’s. Brees is a must start for obvious reasons against Kansas City’s 24th ranked pass defense.
3. Peyton Manning (IND) – He has been nothing short of brilliant in his last 2 starts and the Colts passing game is finally starting to click on a consistent basis. Manning should continue the trend with a favorable week 11 match up against Houston. While the Texans pass defense has not been bad in the passing yards allowed department giving up 198 per game, they have given up an unacceptable number of passing TD’s this season with 15. Manning threw for 247 yards, 2 TD’s and 1 interception against Houston back in week 5. He should be even better this time around at home.
4. Jay Cutler (DEN) – He is coming off of a monster week 10 and has sights set on a repeat performance against a shaky Atlanta pass defense in week 11. While that is unlikely, Cutler should still put up great numbers with this match up. The Falcons secondary has given up 12 passing TD’s on the season and they are allowing 228 yards through the air per game. He is a very strong fantasy play with this match up.
5. Tony Romo (DAL) – He is probably going to be a little rusty after sitting out the last 4 weeks with a broken finger, but if anyone can step right in without missing a beat, it’s Romo. He will also play his first game with Roy Williams at WR which will give him three big play receiving options for the first time since Terry Glenn was a Cowboy in ’06. In spite of a tough match up against a solid Redskins pass defense, we really like Romo’s chances this week given his track record against them. He threw for 300 yards, 3 TD’s, and 1 interception in a week 4 meeting against Washington and he had a 4 TD game against them last year. Check injury report: finger
6. Aaron Rodgers (GB) – vs. CHI – Check injury report: shoulder
7. Matt Ryan (ATL) – vs. DEN
8. Tyler Thigpen (KC) – vs. NO
9. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) – vs. SD
10. Donovan McNabb (PHI) - @ CIN
11. Phillip Rivers (SD) - @ PIT
12. Jake Delhomme (CAR) – vs. DET
13. Eli Manning (NYG) – vs. BAL
14. Jason Campbell (WAS) – vs. DAL
15. Chad Pennington (MIA) – vs. OAK
16. Shaun Hill (SF) – vs. STL
17. Trent Edwards (BUF) – vs. CLE
18. Jeff Garcia (TB) – vs. MIN
19. Sage Rosenfels (HOU) - @ IND
20. Brady Quinn (CLE) - @ BUF
* Participants in Thursday night’s NYJ @ NE game are not included in week 11 QB rankings (See Thursday start/ sit for info on those players)