1. Tony Romo (DAL) – vs. SEA – He appears to be back to elite form and the match up against Seattle’s 31st ranked pass defense is excellent.
2. Peyton Manning (IND) - @ CLE – The Colts vast array of weapons in the passing game should prove to be too much for a suspect Browns secondary to overcome.
3. Drew Brees (NO) - @ TB – Tough match up on the road, but Brees has the hot hand and he torched the Bucs in week 1.
4. Kurt Warner (ARI) - @ PHI – Long road trip and a fierce Eagles pass rush could give him trouble, but Warner has too many weapons at his disposal and he always finds a way to put up top shelf numbers
5. Phillip Rivers (SD) – vs. ATL – Good match up at home and he leads the NFL with 23 TD passes.
6. Jay Cutler (DEN) - @ NYJ – Should throw a ton against a weak Jets secondary, but he is a tad risky based on his poor play the last 2 weeks.
7. Brett Favre (NYJ) – vs. DEN – He is playing well and Favre should pick apart a shaky Denver pass defense at home.
8. Matt Ryan (ATL) - @ SD – You have to like his chances against the NFL’s worst pass defense.
9. Donovan McNabb (PHI) – vs. ARI – risky, but he is playing for his job and the Cards have allowed the most passing TD’s in the NFL with 22.
10. Aaron Rodgers (GB) – vs. CAR – The match up isn’t great, but Rodgers should play well at home.
11. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT) - @ NE – He appears to be on track and the Patriots secondary is questionable at best.
12. Matt Cassel (NE) – vs. PIT – He’s on fire, but Pittsburgh’s top ranked defense could end the trend.
13. Tyler Thigpen (KC) - @ OAK – The Raiders secondary is playing great as of late and Thigpen struggled against them in week 2.
14. Trent Edwards (BUF) – vs. SF – He put up monster fantasy totals last week and a week 13 match up against the 49ers at home is very favorable.
15. Jeff Garcia (TB) – vs. NO – This game could be a shootout and Garcia may be forced to throw often which could translate into a solid fantasy effort
16. Chad Pennington (MIA) - @ STL – Great match up, but Miami will run the ball often against a horrible Rams run defense which could limit his fantasy potential
17. Sage Rosenfels (HOU) – vs. JAX – He will throw interceptions, but the Jaguars secondary is very generous in their own right.
18. David Garrard (JAX) - @ HOU – The match up bodes well against a vulnerable Houston pass defense, but we aren’t sure if Garrard is capable of lighting anyone up at this point.
19. Shaun Hill (SF) - @ BUF – He’s playing well, but the Buffalo weather and the long road trip may be too much to overcome.
20. Kyle Orton (CHI) - @ MIN – He was great against the Vikings in week 7, but Orton hasn’t been that impressive since returning from his ankle injury.
21. Kerry Collins (TEN) - @ DET – Great match up, but the Titans will likely run the ball more often than they will throw which limits his fantasy potential to some extent.
22. Joe Flacco (BAL) - @ CIN – Good match up and he is playing well, but the Ravens will likely lean heavy on their running attack against this defense
23. Eli Manning (NYG) - @ WAS – He is capable, but he doesn’t have a stellar track record against the Redskins and the Washington secondary will give him problems on the road.
24. Gus Frerotte (MIN) – vs. CHI – Good match up against a suspect Bears secondary at home, but Frerotte has not played well of late
25. Jason Campbell (WAS) – vs. NYG – Tough match up, but you could do worse this week