Latest in Sports

August 10, 2011

Amazing Batting Practice (VIDEO)


We're about 98% sure that this show of amazingly accurate batting isn't real. But the other 2% of us is completely blown away by the possibility that a guy could bounce the ball off several batting nets and hit it continuously over and over. Of course, we also believe that every stripper we've ever met (we're looking at you Porsche) really is a struggling college student just doing it to get through school.

Anyway, we'll let you decide.

No comments: