Ah, the Super Bowl. It's the biggest game of the year and deserves to have a program cover worthy of its sheer hard-hitting, blood-and-sweat manly awesomeness, right? Uh, apparently not.
Check out 10 actual Super Bowl program covers that are so horrible we can't believe they're real. And yet, there they are.
10. SUPER BOWL XXIII—Obviously the work of a fine T-shirt airbrush artist from Panama City. (Need proof? Look below.)
9. SUPER BOWL VII—Tron called. They want their idea back.
8. SUPER BOWL VI—I saw this on an episode of "Hoarders."
7. SUPER BOWL XXXIII—How high were they when they came up with this? "Follow me, we'll have a dude in armor and tights admiring a seashell. Then man, we'll surround him with these pink birds and an alligator."
6. SUPER BOWL XXVI—That's right, Super Bowl XXVI was played at Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
5. SUPER BOWL XVIII—OMFG, this looks like a shelf at a Kirkland's in a Key West mall.
4. SUPER BOWL XVII—Nothing says football like "art deco."