Check out 10 actual Super Bowl program covers that are so horrible we can't believe they're real. And yet, there they are.
10. SUPER BOWL XXIII—Obviously the work of a fine T-shirt airbrush artist from Panama City. (Need proof? Look below.)
9. SUPER BOWL VII—Tron called. They want their idea back.
8. SUPER BOWL VI—I saw this on an episode of "Hoarders."
7. SUPER BOWL XXXIII—How high were they when they came up with this? "Follow me, we'll have a dude in armor and tights admiring a seashell. Then man, we'll surround him with these pink birds and an alligator."
6. SUPER BOWL XXVI—That's right, Super Bowl XXVI was played at Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
5. SUPER BOWL XVIII—OMFG, this looks like a shelf at a Kirkland's in a Key West mall.
4. SUPER BOWL XVII—Nothing says football like "art deco."
3. SUPER BOWL XIX—Holy crap!
2. SUPER BOWL XII—Apparently Super Bowl XII was held at a very well manicured Pop Warner field.
1. SUPER BOWL XXXII—Someone stole the San Diego Zoo program and stuck the Lombardi trophy in it. Way to think outside the box.