8. Terry Bradshaw, "Last Word In Lonesome Is Me"—No matter how many times I see it, I can't believe it's real.
7. Brett Favre, "Pants on the Ground"—This song has a WHOLE new meaning to me now.
6. Peyton Manning, "You Never Even Called Me By My Name"—And I thought his game against the Chargers was bad.
5. Eli and Archie Manning (and Peyton), "You Never Even Called Me By My Name"—Apparently Peyton only knows ONE song and now he's sucked his dad and brother into it. The combo is a heaping spoonful of triple sucky.
4.Tony Romo, "Don't Stop Believin'"—If Steve Perry were dead (and he may be after seeing this), he would be rolling over, and still singing better than Romo.
3. Tim Tebow, "I'm Still a Guy"—This may be the first time I'm actually happy that the camera was shaky and the audio sucked.
2. Roger Staubach, "Good Ol' Days"—There's so much vocal tuning on this I kept waiting for Kanye to pop up. And yes, Staubach is just one of many "singing," but he's still the field general and I say the buck stops there.
1. Matt Cassel, "I Want It That Way"—Just when I thought I couldn't hate the Backstreet Boys more.