1. Plaxico Burress (NYG) – After watching the Rams secondary get torched last week by the Eagles second string WR’s and watching Burress go off on the Skins, it only makes sense that Burress is a must start WR1 for week 2.
2. Reggie Wayne (IND) – He is coming off of a big week 1, and week 2 looks equally promising against a shaky Vikings pass defense.
3. Greg Jennings (GB) – In his only start against the Lions last season, Jennings pulled in 5 passes for 60 yards and 2 TD’s. The Lions secondary looks to be even worse this season, so another monster game is highly possible.
4. Randy Moss (NE) – There is no doubt that losing Tom Brady for the season will have an impact on Moss’ fantasy value. How much will depend on back up QB Matt Cassel and his ability to develop chemistry with Moss. Regardless, Moss should maintain his status as one of the better week to week WR options. We’ll know more after week 2, but Moss is still a must start. Check injury report: back
5. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) – He had a solid week 1, mostly because he found the end zone, but Fitzgerald was not targeted nearly as much as we expected. We anticipate that he will be targeted early and often against the Dolphins in week 2, and is a no brainer for your fantasy roster.