1. Terrell Owens (DAL) – This match up against Cleveland has all the makings of becoming the Romo to T.O. show that became commonplace last season. Anything less than a monster game for Owens would be a big disappointment for fantasy owners.
2. Randy Moss (NE) – The Kansas City secondary will have their hands full trying to keep up with Moss. Expectations should be high for him in week 1.
3. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) - In his last game against San Francisco, Fitzgerald absolutely humiliated this defense by hauling in 9 passes for 156 yards and 2 TD’s. The 49ers defense should be better this season, so he will be hard pressed for a repeat performance, but Fitzgerald has the talent to do it again.
4. Reggie Wayne (IND) – For obvious reasons, Wayne is a lock for your week 1 fantasy roster against the Bears.
5. Braylon Edwards (CLE) – If the game against Dallas turns into a shootout or the Browns have to play from behind, Edwards will be called upon often. Regardless, he should get plenty of looks as Derek Anderson’s go to guy. Check injury report: foot
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE TOP 50 WIDE RECEIVER RANKINGS FOR WEEK 1.