1. Tom Brady (NE)—In spite of missing the entire preseason, Brady should have little trouble shredding a young Kansas City defense. Unless there is a setback with his alleged injured foot (unlikely), Brady is a no brainer for a week 1 fantasy start. Check injury report: foot
2. Tony Romo (DAL)—The Cleveland defense should be improved in '08, but they are no match for Romo. This game could turn into a shootout and Romo has the potential to put up big fantasy numbers in this one.
3. Kurt Warner (ARI)—Warner threw for a staggering 484 yards and 2 TD's against San Francisco last season. He is unlikely to duplicate such lofty numbers on the road, but Warner should have a big game, and is a must start for your fantasy roster.
4. Peyton Manning (IND)—Most QB's would probably struggle after missing all of preseason and losing their best offensive lineman (C Jeff Saturday), but Peyton Manning is not your average QB. Manning does most of his practicing in the film room anyway, and his arm should be just fine. He will be prepared to give the Bears more than they can handle when the Colts take the field at brand new Lucas Oil Stadium. Check injury report: knee
5. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)—He is coming off of an impressive '07 fantasy football campaign and Big Ben has never had so many quality weapons at his disposal. The Houston defense looks to be much improved, but their biggest weakness will probably be in the secondary. Roethlisberger should pick them apart.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE LIST, ALONG WITH OUR SLEEPER PICK, AND TWO GOOD QBs THAT YOU MAY WANT TO BENCH THIS WEEK.