Surprise, surprise, Tom Brady tops our QB rankings following last year's phenomenal efforts. For a complete rundown and rankings on all positions, with detailed comments, and Top 200+ drafting guide, make sure to sign up to receive our draft kit.
Here now, is a sneak peek at the Mac Bros. Fantasy Football QB Rankings (Draft Edition).
NAME (Team) Bye Week
1. Tom Brady (NE) Bye Week 4 While it would be a stretch to expect him to duplicate last season’s phenomenal output, Brady remains your best bet for a fantasy QB.
2. Peyton Manning (IND) Bye Wk. 4 He may have lost his status as the “best” fantasy football QB, but Manning remains one of the few elite fantasy performers at his position. He is arguably the most consistent and durable QB in the NFL.
3. Tony Romo (DAL) Bye Week 10 With a stellar 2007 campaign under his belt, you have to consider him as one of the top fantasy QB options. Romo continues to top himself season after season, and with plenty of weapons in his arsenal, expect another monster effort.
4. Drew Brees (NO) Bye Week 9 After a miserable beginning in ’07, Brees closed out the season as strong as any fantasy QB. Brees should forego the drama that caused many fantasy owners to push the panic button early in ’07. Expect strong fantasy production from start to finish.
5. Derek Anderson (CLE) Bye Wk. 5 He was arguably the biggest sleeper in the history of fantasy football last season, and with a full compliment of weapons back at his disposal, Anderson is wide awake for ’08. While it would be a tall order to repeat last season’s lofty numbers, Anderson has the tools to get it done. UPDATE: After experiencing complications resulting from his recent concussion, there is a chance that Anderson could be questionable for week 1.